(A) the direction of the determination of clamping forc […]
(A) the direction of the determination of clamping force
1) The direction of the clamping force should be conducive to the accurate positioning of the workpiece.
2) The direction of clamping force should be consistent with the direction of high workpiece stiffness, in order to help reduce the deformation of the workpiece.
3) the direction of clamping force should be as much as possible with the cutting force, gravity direction, in order to help reduce the clamping force.
(B) the choice of clamping force point of action
1) The clamping force action point should correspond to the support point or within the area determined by the support point.
2) clamping force point should be selected in the workpiece high rigidity of the site.
3) clamping force point should be as close as possible to the cutting site.
4) The reaction force of the clamping force should not cause the fixture to affect the deformation of the machining accuracy.